Thursday, September 13, 2012

To The Lady Residing In The Big Fat Apple

Siren,

I would like to start my post by stating the reason to why I had deleted my very sociable page. Just recently. Do you ever get the feeling where you'll always be never good enough?
Not to mention, the amplifications of unnecessary dramas splattered all over.
And how awesome their lives are with extra visual aids.
Nah, I am done.
So here I am. A post especially for you.

Before deleting, I did catch a glimpse of your post to me =)
It made me smirked, snickered and giggled.
I told youuuuu it was addictive!!! I told you soooooo!!
Now hum it and play it on the piano or guitar or any instrument your hands can grab.
You seem to be talented at everything. I am like your biggest fan!!! Ahhh!
But not big enough to do "I'm the king of the world" at the edge of the ferry *coughs*

Well, my life here.. has its ups and downs. I hope you're doing fine on the other side.
The other day, I had another test. This time, biology. I don't get why do I keep getting Biology lecturers that just wants to PMS at my face.
With this test, it was Mendelian Genetics in all its glory. And my head was practically rocking to this tune,

Yea, but are you gettin' it?Armageddon it! Oooo, really gettin' it?Yes, Armaggedon it! You try comin' on when you need someBut then you don't 'cos you already did Yeah, you jangle your GENES while your shakin' ya And drive the pretty PEAS outta their heads You got it, but are you gettin' it? 

And, ka boom!! I bloody armageddon the test!!! 
I think I need a break. This is me on better days.

I hope you're doing fine and stay awesome. Love you. Take care. Eat your meals, FYI its three times a day. Hahahahahahaha. I'm here for you always whenever you need me.

Call me, beep me if you wanna reach me. I'm Ashreen Impossible. Heh.

2 comments:

  1. I do not stalk you so it wasn't until you emailed me I realised your oh-so-sociable page has disappeared. Dramas? I'm hoping its got nothing to do with the i word. In all honesty, its starting to annoy the fuck out of me and the soon-to-be doctor as well. Thank you for the blog post, and I KNOW you'll always be there for me. And i trust you enough to not be hovering over every little thing that you do. Biology professors PMS because they're very deprived. Especially since lecturing on genetics which is very highly related to what goes in the bedroom before the genes starts jumping and shifting =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gadp* you do not stalk me??? i feel so offended!Hahahahahaah! nice one! They study biology so vividly that when they are about to do it, they will explain everything biologically. Noooo! that's wrong!! the g-spot is a myth!! no no no!! haha.

      Delete